Tuesday 25 July 2017

Eggless Matcha Ice Cream

Finally, my cough went away and I am really happy.  That means I don't have to abstain from alot of food that considered bad for the cough.

My ice cream machine had been on a long holiday and it is time to move those gears again.  

With this crazy humid weather, I was craving for Matcha Ice Cream and Eggless Matcha Ice Cream sounds perfect after all, I needed those eggs for a bake.  On hand, I was also given a bottle of Korean Matcha from a friend.  Well, I usually used Japanese Matcha but I am too lazy to make a trip down to the Japanese supermarket.  I wish they will set up one here together departmental store. haiz.

Well, I can have the whole tub by myself as my family does not appreciate this flavour.



What you need:

100ml fresh milk
50g castor sugar
7g corn starch
8g matcha powder
100ml heavy cream

Method:

Mix sugar with matcha powder.

In a saucepan, combine all ingredients and cook until it has a thick consistency.  Remove from heat and let it cool.

Whisk heavy cream until stiff.

Fold in the cooled mixture.

Pour into the ice cream maker and following manufacture instruction.


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.