Sunday 28 September 2014

Korean Baked Mochi Ball (Premix)

I wanted some snacks and since I still have a box of this Korean Sesame Tapioca Bread premix (Baked Mochi Ball) sitting in the pantry, I might as well clear it off.  I hardly uses premix and it definitely not my intention to use premix but I had given up getting the texture that I wanted with this Baked Mochi Ball.  So when Hubby went to Korea, he bought this for me knowing that I like mochi.

To me, this is on the heavier side of my favourite Baked Mochi Ball but I won't rule this out if I have a craving for it.  As it is really easy to churn out and by using my air fryer, it is even faster.

Initially my daughter refused this snack but after asking her to try a bite, she got hooked.


What you need:


1 box Sesame Tapioca Bread Mix (there are two sachets)

1 egg
89g milk


Method:


Preheat oven to 180°C.


Empty 1 sachet of premix flour into a mixing bowl.


Make a well in the centre and add in one egg.


Add in 90ml of milk.


Beat until it becomes a smooth batter.  If too thick, add a little milk.  It should be like a cookie dough.


Scoop using an ice cream scoop.  Space them apart.


Roll them into a ball


Bake for 30 - 40 mins.  Observe closely to prevent burning.



Noted: by airfryer - 160°C for 10 mins

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.