Tuesday 7 April 2015

Salmon Patties

I guess Salmon season is on and it is on sales everywhere.   My kids love fish especially my son but for me, I don't really love cooking fish unless it is steam.  Even though I have a heavy duty cooking hood, I still dislike the odour it leaves behind.

I need to diffuse essential oil every time I am done.

Then I realized that we had never had Salmon Patties before and bingo.  A quick easy meal for just the 3 of us.






What you need:

1 3/4 cup salmon flakes
1/2 med sized onion, diced finely
1/4 cup flour
1/4 cup cornmeal
1 egg
Salt and pepper for seasoning

Method:

Cook salmon and flake it with a fork.

Mix all ingredients together and blend well.

Add a little oil on a heated pan.

Form into patties and fry until golden brown.

Turn the other side and do same.


1 comment:

  1. oohh.. so simple to prepare! absolutely MY kind of dish!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.