Friday 1 August 2014

Prata Sausage Roll

Whenever my girl wanted a snack and yet I do not have time to make one. This, Prata Sausage Roll will be my generally to go to recipe.

As I have shared before, frozen prata can be used as a puff pastry substitute and this is easily available in most supermarket.

It is easy, fuss free and yet yummy.  My kids always love it especially when I added in cheese.  Another way to treat this as dessert, is by adding banana and drizzle with chocolate sauce is another item that I am sure you will like.  The option is plentiful and it is up to your imagination.

It is also a great item to prepare for a party as finger food too.  



What you need:

Frozen prata
Sausage
Cheese (optional)

Method:

Roll sausage with cheese and prata.

Egg wash the prata and bake it at 180 deg for 10 - 15 mins.

(these days, I air fried it at 160 deg for 15 mins).


Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Edith thank you so much for this brilliant idea of using roti Pratha as wraps. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Edith, I have not tried baking the prata .... this really easy and quick to make for tea snacks ... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. Thanks.